Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sunday Update

Hello Quilters,

I picked up several beautiful finished quilts from the bin at BACC today! They are so soft and colorful! I am excited about our next delivery--this one will be to the Mount Washington Pediatric Hospital. They provide inpatient, outpatient and day programs for infants and children with rehabilitation and complex medical needs. There are 60 beds for the inpatient kids, I think we can have about that many ready by April or May depending on how fast we can sew. I have 8 finished quilts in my stash now.

I added some new photos to our photo album, you can look at the new quilts by clicking here. If you see your quilt, leave a comment.

The ladies at the Pieceful Quilters group at Mariners' Church have joined forces with us! They have quilting workshops mid-week if you want to sew and socialize more often than our once a month workshops at BACC. I need a couple of volunteers to make phone calls to local businesses, if you are skilled at fundraising please send me an email and I'll put you to work. We need a little cash to buy batting and some fun kid fabrics to mix in with all of our beautiful florals and pattern fabrics.

No comments: