Thursday, July 26, 2007

A Quilt for Shannon

We have a special mission... a beautiful young girl named Shannon at BACC is very ill with an aggressive form of cancer. I would like us to join together and make a quilt for her. I emailed her mom and asked her for her favorite colors--she said whites and creams.

How about we each make one or two 12 inch square quilt block(s) of any design in creams, whites, and soft pinks.

Our next workshop on August 11th sounds too far away to get this done, Shannon is going through Chemo now. I know some of us are still on vacations, but whoever can help on this special quilt please do! When you are done with your 12 inch block leave it at the church office and I'll pick them up and make the top.

Betty and I can get together and put the quilt back on and finish. Sound ok to everyone? Please leave a comment here if you plan to make a block so I can figure out how many we will need.

Thank you!
Claudinne

No comments: